Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Life Lately

Wow - where did the last two months go, y'all? Oh yeah: a new cat, the end of the retainer work crunch, a graduation, a wedding, a couple other weddings, tornado season, and camp. That's where.

Sorry I've been MIA. How 'bout we play catch up for a bit? Let's see where'd we leave off - Little Bear's party, I think. Well, since then:

1) We rescued/took in/accidentally fell in love with a cat. Everybody say high to Grover Cleveland. He's "serving his second, non-consecutive term"...as a house cat. The Boy named him. Can you tell?


2) We painted a few things.



3) I made several batches of cupcakes. (Yes, those are margarita cupcakes. Yes, I used tequila. Lots.)


4) And a fancy dinner for the sweet Moms in our lives.


5) We went to the drive-thru zoo.


6) And tried all sorts of beer...in a parking lot...in the rain.


7) I got a hair cut. Not as dramatic as last year's (only an inch this time...not 15)


8) My best friend moved away, but not without one last fabulous night out.


9) The animals and I survived a tornado (or two) in my teeny half-bath.


10) Little Brother graduated




11) THEN HE GOT MARRIED!



12) So did some of The Boy's friends. And some of mine.




13) I spent a week with this little cutie...


And then I slept. A lot. Finally. I'll add more details on several of the above events throughout the week. Stay tuned and thanks for checking back in! We'll see y'all soon.


(Gigi seemed left out...so here's a photo of the cutest pup in the world, just for fun)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I feel caught up, but I know it won't be long before I'm behind again.

    ReplyDelete