Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Bumpdate: Week 18

Happy Monday, all! We've had a busy week at the Valentines' - three days in NWA, two + a weekend in OKC, and a drive back to NWA Sunday. On top of all the travel, we also attended a concert (Tour de Compadres: Colony House, Drew Holcomb, Ben Rector, & Need to Breathe) and met one of Baby V's future buddies - my sweet friend Holly's baby boy, Walker. 

In the process, I discovered that I'm no longer cut out to attend concerts like I used to - the loud music made me light headed and dizzy...and we didn't make it through the final set before bailing. We're officially old people. Also, since when did concerts stop coming with chairs? (again, old people)

Despite missing the final set and the minor dizzy spells, we had a great time. It's been a while since I've seen Drew Holcomb in concert, and though I missed Ellie's voice, the band was still phenomenal. Ben Rector was amazing, as always. He was one of the first concerts The Boy and I attended together, so I like that it was Tiny's "first concert," too. (We're apparently also sentimental people). 

We also spent several hours clearing out the nursery - we are nowhere near finished - and started a few other projects around the house. Nesting has officially kicked in!

Like I said: busy. So, without further ado, here's last week's recap Bumpdate!



Tiny is 6 inches long this week - getting so big! - and I love that I'm occasionally feeling teeny little flutters from him or her! Speaking of flutters, we find out if Tiny's a girl or boy this coming week - talk about butterflies! Can't wait to tell you all! Stay tuned.

Bonus Baby Pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment