Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bumpdate: Week 25

Hi there, friends!

It's been another long week in the Valentine household. I'm very over June at this point. The good news is that July is just around the corner and it promises a respite from the long hours and stress, even if not from the heat. (At this point, however, I'll take heat over stress. Call me when they invent a system that can minimize stress at a whim like my beloved AC unit.)

Despite the long week, there were quite a few bright moments - I got to meet a precious friend's new baby boy (and cuddle him for a nice long while) and my work girls and I snuck away on Friday to catch the new Pixar film. I mean, how could we not? A movie about emotions and how the human brain processes feelings and motivations? The Planning department was sold - hook, line, & sinker.

(FYI, it's adorable. But maybe bring a few tissues.)

Another highlight: we are now down to DOUBLE DIGITS between now and the due date. Cue simultaneous panic and excitement...and a crazy rush to get the nursery in working order.

While we work on that, here's your bumpdate for last week:



All I can say after this week is thank goodness for patient, supportive husbands and virtually limitless access to chocolate. Here's to shorter days, earlier bedtimes, and more time to relax. Hurry up, July!

Til next time, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment