Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Bumpdate: Week 36

Hi, friends! Raise your hand if you're in denial that it's September? Oh...just me? Okay..cool. Nevermind then. 

No, but really - HOW IS IT SEPTEMBER??? *deep breaths*

This little one is due this month. THIS. MONTH. 

Recently, Tiny and I have had several very productive conversations about how awesome it is to have a birthday in October, so I'm sure everything is fine. She'll cooperate...right? Right. 

Meanwhile, we're over here all: 


You know...just in case. 

We've spent the week prepping the house, prepping the cars, prepping her clothes, her diapers, her sheets, prepping the hospital bags (eek), and loving on the fur babies as much as we can. The productiveness feels good until I look down at my ankles and realize, "Maybe I should sit down for a minute. Or an hour. Or just go to bed." Thank goodness The Boy is around to police my crazy and keep me from overdoing it. Bless him. 

We're doing what we can to enjoy these last few weeks. I'm officially done travelling back to Arkansas (per doctor's orders), so that's helping me feel a bit more settled and prepared. Now we just keep on keeping on until Baby Girl decides to join us! Excited, but not totally ready, to meet her!

Then again, is anyone every totally ready?

Hopefully this isn't our last Bumpdate - I'm just not quite ready to share her yet. Fingers crossed, folks! 



And, for just a little more fun, a quick comparison shot: 


Crazy. See y'all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment